Sonya Livshits has been working as a Certified Public Accountant for a long time. Realizing that she can do more, she enlists the help of her husband, Jacob Livshits, who is a well-experienced technology entrepreneur, to set up what would then be called “BooksTime.”
Bookstime сategorized as a consultancy for small-time businesses assumes its calling as one that specializes in providing accounting services that are not only budget-friendly but also conducive for a hardworking professional’s busy schedule.
Now here’s a claim: Bookstime’s industry tenure qualifies it as a legitimate accounting services firm. But it’s a claim that can be easily backed-up. A lot of its clients had borne witness to the company’s efficiency. They are more than willing to give testimony to BooksTime’s validity.
Popular opinion about Bookstime speaks of it being a force in the accounting industry. So let’s find out more about that in this short feature.
BooksTime’s Services: Services Tailored for All Your Bookkeeping Needs
BooksTime’s multi-faceted capabilities make it a formidable entity in the bookkeeping community. Customer reviews assent that Bookstime is more than just reliable; it is merely the best. But let’s backtrack a little bit. Before we delve into the actual reviews, let us look into the services that BooksTime are more than efficient in offering:
Never Do Bookkeeping Again!
BooksTime’s records and organizes all your transactions by category, account reconciliation, month’s close, and even keeps your entire calendar. And this is only to name a few. BooksTime secures the financial data importation.
The staff at Bookstime synchronizes its clients’ accounting software with banks and other payment gateways for the ease of payment and other pertinent financial transactions.
Book Set-up and Clean-up? A Breeze.
Bookstime takes its efficiency up a notch by setting, cleaning, and organizing all your books. The individual team members would even do all the needed updates themselves.
A Comprehensive Set of Payroll Services Guaranteed
Filings of federal, state, and local payroll are also tasks that BooksTime’s able-bodied personnel will do for you. On top of that, expect that tax payment is made, regardless of what American state you are in. Your direct deposits, off-tracking of paid time, and even multiple pay rates are also taken care of. W-2s for employees and 1099s for contractors are also thrown in for good measure.
And as if that’s not enough, BooksTime’s clients are up for health benefits and insurances.
No Time? No Problem! BooksTime Can Pay Your Bills for You
Apart from unpaid bills, BooksTime can also issue bills payments should you need it to. The staff will see to it that your stringent payment guidelines are followed. Should you feel that additional authorization steps are necessary to secure payment, you are more than welcome to do so.
Invoices are Issued
BooksTime will also prepare invoices following your payment guidelines. Your clients are made up-to-date through different communication channels should there be delayed payments. BooksTime makes sure that you are given proper payment confirmation once transactions push through.
BooksTime Online Bookkeeping Services
An efficient bookkeeping routine is needed in any company that is poised for growth. As this is the case, outsourcing excellent bookkeeping services should be made a priority.
Bookkeeping management, calculations, and specifications for wage fund calculations, control of operating expenses, among others, are offered to clients in search of a bookkeeping firm.
Modern technology is BooksTime’s ally in safeguarding all its clients’ bookkeeping data. This functions through a third-party or uploads to the cloud.
The truth is, bookkeepers only act under the activities of the organization they work for. The focal point is always the company’s goals and objectives. For this cause, companies are at liberty of enlisting the services of a third-party for either electronic or online bookkeeping. The following are most often part of what these bookkeeping firms offer:
- Fiscal transactions data security
- Bank Account Management
- Banking channels regulation
- Enterprise receivable administration
- Keeping of records
- Working closely with tax agents
- Fiscal reports preparation
- Optimization methods recommendation (to optimize the company’s resources)
- Provision of facilities for modern business
Keeping accounting books that detail financial operations are mandated for all companies. Keeping such allows for the demonstration of enterprises’ income sources. Expenditures, expenses, and taxable and non-taxable income are also accounted for.
BooksTime: Conducive for Both Small and Medium-Scale Businesses
Well-kept books allow companies to not only track their fiscal activities but ultimately get a pulse on their growth and development. Through these books, executives see which of the aspects of their businesses rake in money so that they may be able to keep its conduct. Should any aspect of it be found with fault, then they would be able to decide whether to scratch it off altogether or strengthen it from the inside. Ultimately, these books serve the company to determine what efforts it can further and what it needs to disregard. BooksTime offers its services to provide organization to a company’s bookkeeping activities, especially for small scale enterprises.
Keeping an in-house accountant or a fiscal manager might not always prove practical for small-scale operations, and as such, getting the help of a third-party online recording data provider is the way to go for these entities. More money is saved, and these companies attain greater efficiency as they no longer need to 1. Pay money to bookkeepers that they cannot afford in the first place, and 2. these companies would be able to focus on what they are supposed to be doing. Suffice it to say, money spent on logistics and added workforce would be kept at bay.
BooksTime: Your Able Partner for Accrual Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping can be done through either of the following:
- Accrual Basis
- Cash Basis
BooksTime’s competence lies on Accrual Basis bookkeeping. This is seen as by far the most popular option for a business that has more than one employee. This is the case as it gives you a realistic and accurate view of your financial position.
This might prove to be an advantage as, in many cases, the IRS requires Accrual Basis bookkeeping. While this is the case, it is also essential to know that many firms only offer Cash Basis bookkeeping. Whichever method is right for your business, BooksTime has you covered; BooksTime provides both Accrual Basis and Cash Basis bookkeeping.
Advantages of Signing Up with BooksTime
Keeping financial records is one thing. Maintaining clean and updated financial documents is another. And yes, no matter how effective you may be in being a leader of an organization, shortcomings will still be in the cards. Daily work can quickly turn into drudgery, turning the vital task of keeping financial records day-in and day-out, taxing.
BooksTime takes the burden away, providing you with its certified professionals who would be more than willing to do the bookkeeping for you.
BooksTime assigns a responsive and dedicated financial expert who will be accomplishing all the needed financial documentation.
Through BooksTime, you are availed of the following benefits:
With the latest technology in BooksTime’s fingertips, be assured that all bookkeeping tasks are performed with higher speed and efficiency. And this truth is timeless: time is money.
Only Clear, Concise, and Relevant Financial Reports are Produced All the Time
BooksTime will go to lengths to help its clients use the financial data it had secured. A bookkeeper from the firm analyzes its client’s financials to secure more opportunities. From BooksTime’s end, monthly reports are religiously sent. These reports include specific metrics that assist the client in weather and determine the chances of making more profitable deals. On top of this, the Bookkeeper from BooksTime makes Cash Flow forecasts available.
You are Given the Chance to Work with Industry Leaders
BooksTime opens the doors to its clients to working with the best bookkeepers in the industry. The experts are certified with and have been working in the industry for a good 10-30 years, making then more than qualified for the undertaking. Regardless of what industry you belong to, BooksTime makes sure that the expert that they are going to hire possesses a strong degree in the field and has the relevant certifications for it. You are assured that the Bookkeeper knows the ropes around the accounting software of your choice and is available whenever needed.
You, the Client are the Central Point of Concern
Regardless of the software the client chooses to work with, BooksTime assures that the expert designated can adapt and work with it immediately. And while they are familiar and amenable to work with more software, making them private to what is recommendable and what is not, the experts from BooksTime is wise enough to let the client go with the software of his or her choice.
Client Reviews on BooksTime
Claims are easier made than justified. Any company can always produce and issue positive Press Releases regarding their recent efforts and how they want these projected. If one is to talk from the inside, self-exultation would be an easy trap to fall into.
As this is the case, potential clients are recommended to read through client testimonials upon choosing a company to work with. From the worldwide web, BooksTime does not fall short on numerous positive client reviews.
Quoted here are reviews from clients who had chosen to work with BooksTime and been more than satisfied.
“After working with BooksTime for more than a year, I highly recommend them. They helped us improve our bookkeeping processes and implement accounting best practices. Their service is very personalized and they customize their processes to meet my business’s needs. They are always willing to adapt the service plan to make it work better for me. The bookkeepers are skilled, knowledeable, and easy to work with. Their team approach works well. In addition to having a dedicated bookkeeping, it’s great to have access to the high level expertise and oversight from the Senior Accountant”
Greg Dorsey, BBA Management
“I tried out multiple bookkeepers before finding BooksTime with little sucess in regards to setting up the Quickbooks platform so that it integrates with my Ecommerce site, Amazon, and manages my inventory all at the same time. BooksTime took their time to set it up properly, was always extremely communicative, and very through in cleaning up the mess I had made along the way. I highly recommend them for your bookkeeping needs and especially for those who have had trouble managing multiple channels and nventory through Ecommerce, retail, direct, etc.”
Carrie Forbes, Gutsey Bars
“I strongly recommend BooksTime. The team at BooksTime provided us with the highest level of service imaginable. Since we signed up in 2015, all our finances have been managed perfectly. They take care of any requests we have very quickly and always make themselves available for us. They go above and beyond to meet any need we have! I can’t recommend them highly enough–BooksTime is by far the best option out there. I look forward to working with them for many years to come.”
Yuri Nikolski, Prosapia Genetics
“I’m not sure where to even begin with how great working with BooksTime has been. But it certainly ranks in one of the best business decisions we’vew made to date. We worked primarily with their accounting/bookkeeping guru, Sonya, who is extremely detail oriented, organized , and thorough with all of her work. When we worked together to do an initial cleanup of several years of our books, she not only provided the actionable intelligence to put our books in order but she found every single item that didn’t add up perfectly and worked directly with me to properly account for them. On a personal level, I love working with Sonya. Her swift responses, top notch work, and sense of humor on occasion when she figures out you are trying to “invent” new GAAP principles to suit your needs, makes Bookkeeping a breeze. I couldn’t recommend her more highly!”
Tyler Noyes, Kalahari Biltong
“Our company came out of the dark ages finding BooksTime. The everyday service demands of our small family plumbing and heating business gave us little time to lok at the numbers and make sense out of them. We were lucky to even have a handle on how much money was really coming in and out, let alone how much was really in the bank. Four months in, we now know immediately where our accounts stand and can begin to plan ahead financially. BooksTime staf have tutored us through the entire process and every month our confidence in understanding the systems increases. BooksTime had helped us get a new grip on our business and organizing us for expansion down the road, as well as streamlined the time we spent laboring through numbers.”
Chris Murphy, Narrow Way Plumbing and Heating
While these reviews can be found on the BooksTime site itself, the mere fact that it had posted pictures of the individuals who made the testimony is a bold claim on truth and validity.
The world wide web had also been found to be abundant with reviews made by employees at BooksTime. These, much like the ones quoted, are also widely positive.
BooksTime: A Scam?
Despite the positive reviews, the question remains: Is BooksTime a scam? The short answer is NO.
BooksTime is a legitimate company run by real people that are set on providing legitimate, top-tier services. No review actually suggests that they have scammers amongst their ranks.
Scammers will always make empty promises with their personal and private interests in mind. Scammers will go to lengths to fabricate positive reviews and feedback.
But we all know that lies will eventually see the light of truth. More often than not, fraudulent entities leave filthy trails. With the internet’s expansive reach, half-truths, and liars can easily be caught in their misdeeds.
The truth of BooksTime being a legitimate company cannot be overturned by negative reviews as such are in rarity to the point of nothing.
Even if we are to consider the reviews made by employees, it can be seen that BooksTime is always placed in high esteem. As such, BooksTime’s claim to efficiency can be backed up by the international community that considers the firm to be honest and is more than just a smalltime player in the bookkeeping industry.
Indeed, choosing BooksTime as a professional partner would prove to be the best choice for any organization of any industry. International opinion postulates that they are not only a leading service provider but a force in the financial field.
5 Reasons Why You Should Work with BooksTime
Choosing a good Bookkeeping provider means having to have specific parameters be established so that a business proprietor would not be left high and dry.
With the following, one can see that BooksTime definitely delivers:
- Facilities Costs. Computing the costs for how much you are willing to spend for record-keeping and the services you will receive for the amount that you would be able to come up with is of priority upon the decision of which service provider to choose. With BooksTime, costs and the corresponding facilities are always at par with each other.
- Integration of accounting software. As a client, you need to ensure that the bookkeeper enterprise you would enlist is savvy and therefore makes use of the accounting software your company uses. This saves you time, as learning through the ropes of entirely new software won’t take either of your time. Be assured that BooksTime is adept with just about any accounting software in the mainstream market, making them more than flexible and adaptive to your technical accounting requirements.
- Small and Medium-Scale Businesses can be catered to efficiently As already expressed, keeping an in-house accountant may not be the best choice for small and medium-scale businesses. A company can save much by enlisting the services of a third-party provider with whom they can request a specific set of services and facilities.
- Online Bookkeeping Services that are of top quality. BooksTime had done well by establishing its place in the fast-paced technological terrain. It had geared itself as a premier third-party provider that efficiently secures fiscal transaction data, manages bank accounts, and regulates banking channel as it keeps all records on the cloud.
BooksTime’s 10 Measures for Better Small Business Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping is no walk in the park. BooksTime knows this and wants to take the burden away from you. Nevertheless, a client might want to be privy to the steps that a third-party provider would be taking in securing your financial data. Detailed here are steps that a provider like BooksTime takes to become a wholly reliable accounting provider that makes the most jarring activity of bookkeeping easy.
- Business and personal finances are separated. Not checking your expenses against your income might be a common mistake in bookkeeping for small businesses, but it is far from being a minor one. Not compartmentalizing business and personal finances is a recipe for financial disaster. You won’t be able to tell what money is coming in and where you’re taking money from. BooksTime keeps tabs on the expenditures, expenses, and profit that come into your business. Through this, BooksTime helps your business build a handsome credit rating.
- Automation of all transactions is the way to go. Manually entering data into spreadsheets is out. BooksTime’s online bookkeeping system makes use of cloud-based bookkeeping software. This allows its clients the pleasure of making banking transactions online. BooksTime synchronizes the software with the client’s business bank account. This keeps the client abreast of the activities of his or her finances. With everything in the cloud, critical financial data is safely backed-up.
- BooksTime employs only the best of professionals. As a client is recommended to get the help of an accountant, BooksTime refers a competent professional to address a client’s concerns, may it be regarding the accounting software or what other facilities are needed. The accountant gives sound fiscal advice and walks a client through the usage of the accounting software.
- Financial checkups are done religiously. Bounced checks, unaccounted expenses, and unaddressed invoices are things you don’t want to take care of late. BooksTime helps the cause by keeping such troubles at bay through the accountant’s constant check of the client’s books.
- Quarterly reviews are done. BooksTime’s professionals are always ready to lend a hand. To start your journey with fiscal efficiency, we urge you to contact BooksTime now to set a meeting with one of its qualified local accountants.
- Keep records of business expenses. BooksTime scrutinizes a client’s bookkeeping and accounting records at each quarter’s end. The professional does well by looking into trends exemplified by either climbing or declining sales, yearly revenues, or even through the influx of customers who pay late.
- Employees’ hours are monitored effectively through software. With the changes to the tax code done, organizations need to consult BooksTime’s professionals with how you can go about deducting expenses through the coming years. Through all these, the provider will be assisting you in rendering all transaction documents such as invoices and official receipts in digital format.
- Accounts receivables are recorded. BooksTime recognizes the need for organizations to monitor their employees’ hours. As such, it makes use of cloud-based time tracking software that can be accessed through various devices. This automates the filing for overtimes and early clock-outs, and ultimately helps in effectively plotting out the monthly payroll.
- Tax deadlines are met. While late-paying customers might answer only to their conscience, and efficient organization should pay attention to its receivables. Should customers become persistent in their delayed payments, then they should be contacted. If the customer is faced with a difficult financial situation, it is recommended that a payment arrangement be made, this ensures that none of the parties involved are burdened.
- Consult with BooksTime now! Planning is always sound advice. For organizations, this means setting aside money for bills. This helps avoid delayed payments that result in fines. BooksTime helps by making the necessary arrangements for you so that tax deadlines are always met.
Sign Up for BooksTime Today!
With everything said about BooksTime, it’s hard not to see why they are a professional bookkeeping provider worthy of the industry’s trust.
The numerous positive reviews that can be found across the online community are enough to attest to this. As cheaters and deception abound the digital and physical world, one can be assured of BooksTime’s legitimacy.
Simply put, BooksTime is NOT a scam and far from being a breeding ground for cheaters. It merely is a company built on a principle of true service and esteem.